213 - 488 - 0660
Se Habla Espanõl
Claims adjusters and insurance company's representatives can treat an injured employee in a manner that feels disrespectful. We help our clients to maintain their dignity and receive the respect they deserve.
Our mission is to advocate and fight
for the rights of the injured workers.
Let us protect your rights,
and get you the compensation you deserve!
Worker's Compensation insurance is designed to provide six
· Medical Care
· Temporary disability benefits
· Permanent disability benefits
· Supplemental job displacement benefits
· Death benefits
|Your company's claims administrator may not agree with your claims and even your doctors report.
This could include:
· Whether or not your injury was caused by your work.
· Whether or not you need treatment for your injury.
· What type of treatment is appropriate.
· Whether or not you need to stay home from work to recover.
· A permanent disability rating.
Workers' compensation is a complex area of law. A workplace injury can have a devastating impact on the injured employee as well as his or her family members. Our experienced workers' compensation attorneys will advocate for you so you get the benefits you deserve.Fill out the contact form or call our office today for a FREE consultation. 213-488-0660
Civil attorneys refer to Fensten Gelber for their workers' compensation issues.
The use of the Internet or our contact form for communication with Fensten & Gelber or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through the internet or our contact form.